Skype
Erikjb12

Simple Quest (Game) Simple Quest (Game)

I like this. It's very impressive to be made by a 13 year old. Could you send me the combat codes, I'm making a game myself and I'm confused about it :) Maybe I can help you out with some of the art/story stuff. Cheers!

TheeCoffee responds:

Thanks :) Look at my other games :), I've improved very much after one year :)

Solid RPG Solid RPG

We need to talk.

Okay, first of all I must say, I truly respect you for what you're doing (you're the creator, right?) althought there are some things that keeps annoying me while I play it. I mean, I'm making this rpg myself, with the exact same type of fighting and all, and I just can't keep from asking, what were you thinking? I mean you got a whole arsenal of good programming skills there, potential, mate! I don't like the graphics at all, and by the way you've programmed everything so detailed (yes I noticed) I just know that you can do better! I know you can, you just need to give it some time! :) And by the way, I don't like the system where you have to wait for that long to hit, but I do like the way you've set it up, its ONLY the graphics and that which annoys me. Otherwise, good work.

Riddle Transfer Riddle Transfer

Unending appreciation

This is probably the most accurate and amusing internet-web-browser game that I have ever played. And I'm not talking about the riddles and the story (tbh I don't rlly care about it), but I LOVE the lines, the looks of it all and I totally adore the calm and intelligent way of speaking from the aliens! Great music too. 10/10 :)