Skype
Erikjb12

B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

Love it

Lunch box and headbutt Hahaha my favorites x)

Madness combat tricky 2 Madness combat tricky 2

Hmmm

Hmmm... I'm a huge madness fan, I've watched all of them over and over, I even animate some myself. I like you. I like this animation. But there is something, I can't put my finger on it, that makes it feel uncomplete. Music is obvious, but that's not it. I mean I can see that you've used sprites, so my attenton goes to the animation only. I think that, your animation skills are good bearing in mnd that organizing everything is harsh (I felt it myself), and theres actually just one more thing I can say... I advice you to make your own enviroment, weapons and characters, because I believe in your skill and creativity. Great clip :)

Gibb50 responds:

thanks for a detailed review but in all honesty i SUCK at making my own sprites
once i tried to make a gun it was literaly a L flipped and turned sideways but ill try
:) ( edit ) I now have found the use of the line tool hooray!

The Robot Duel The Robot Duel

Salutations

Well, tbh I didn't like it THAT very much, but I do see that you have a sense for angles and well you got a good mind there... But you need to work on the way you make things look. Plus, maybe you should check some professional animations and take some ideas from them? I dunno.

Simple Quest (Game) Simple Quest (Game)

I like this. It's very impressive to be made by a 13 year old. Could you send me the combat codes, I'm making a game myself and I'm confused about it :) Maybe I can help you out with some of the art/story stuff. Cheers!

TheeCoffee responds:

Thanks :) Look at my other games :), I've improved very much after one year :)

Solid RPG Solid RPG

We need to talk.

Okay, first of all I must say, I truly respect you for what you're doing (you're the creator, right?) althought there are some things that keeps annoying me while I play it. I mean, I'm making this rpg myself, with the exact same type of fighting and all, and I just can't keep from asking, what were you thinking? I mean you got a whole arsenal of good programming skills there, potential, mate! I don't like the graphics at all, and by the way you've programmed everything so detailed (yes I noticed) I just know that you can do better! I know you can, you just need to give it some time! :) And by the way, I don't like the system where you have to wait for that long to hit, but I do like the way you've set it up, its ONLY the graphics and that which annoys me. Otherwise, good work.

Riddle Transfer Riddle Transfer

Unending appreciation

This is probably the most accurate and amusing internet-web-browser game that I have ever played. And I'm not talking about the riddles and the story (tbh I don't rlly care about it), but I LOVE the lines, the looks of it all and I totally adore the calm and intelligent way of speaking from the aliens! Great music too. 10/10 :)

TI:.Frozen Shiver TI:.Frozen Shiver

My respect

I've just started loving dubstep, partially because of this particular song. It's AMAZINGLY musical and awesome. Excellent taste for balance between calmness and robot factory heavy 5/5! :)

TIMarbury responds:

thanks i completely agree. i love the chill intro :)